eCommerce PPC Manager - Columbus, Ohio
Why work at Easton Digital? We are a team of eCommerce nerds that that take pride in hard work, expertise, and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our clients. eCommerce is a fast growing, exciting market, and we are a young, fast growing agency that helps eCommerce business owners start and grow their business.
We are currently looking for a PPC Manager for about 30 to 40 hour per week. The PPC Manager is responsible for managing campaigns on behalf of our clients. This person will be responsible for the complete end-to-end management of the Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Amazon Sponsored Products, and Facebook Ad campaigns we manage on behalf of our clients.
This role requires someone who is web-savvy, understands paid online advertising, and has strong client service skills. The Campaign Manager should have an understanding of how to manage and optimize a paid search engine campaign. The role is focused on setup and managing online campaigns, client relationship building, retention, and overall satisfaction. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, self-starter, can operate well under tight deadlines and competing priorities, and is committed to delivering quality service on tight schedules. Excellent communication skills are essential. The candidate should be a team player who enjoys and is proactive in solving problems. Most importantly, the candidate must have a passion for eCommerce and new trends in retail.
- Main point for execution and management of all Google, Bing, Amazon and Facebook paid advertising campaigns
- Setup and proactively manage individual campaigns to ensure delivering in full with the best possible performance
- Responsible for campaign analysis and driving optimizations
- Oversee overall site delivery and performance, analyze potential campaign issues, and pre-empt issues with recommendations
- Communicate ad specs and deadlines to clients and insure all creative assets and third party tracking tags are gathered and working properly
- Support team in all day to day digital activities including client requests, account management, campaign reporting/analysis, and acquiring creative assets
- Collaborate with team in frequent client communication for both pre and post-sale execution; manage communication regarding clients and campaigns with team members
- Project manage special ad related projects
- Retain clients through exceptional client service
- Customer service oriented, proactive attitude and wiliness to learn
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and people skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, inquisitive, and attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, to be a problem solver and to juggle numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to -internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Not required, but benefit if you are fluent in Chinese
- Bachelor's degree 2-4 years of online advertising campaign management experience
- Google Adwords: 2 years
- Expert with MS Excel and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- AdWords / Bing certification preferred