Digital Marketing Account ANALYST
Easton Digital is seeking a highly motivated, analytical “people person” that wants to be part of the rapidly growing industry of eCommerce and online shopping. Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for communication? Do you ask the right questions and love solving problems? Are you interested in working for a growing digital agency? If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you.
We are looking for a talented “Geek with Personality” to join our superstar Accounts team. As an Account Analyst / Coordinator, you’ll play a key role in managing and growing our client base by handling all aspects of a project implementation and reporting. You’ll work with our internal team as well as clients and prospects to ensure the smooth and efficient execution of client deliverables.
Role Summary & Responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Shopify, Facebook, and eCommerce Marketing, and the ability to communicate them effectively to our clients
- Become an expert in Google Shopping and Bing Shopping
- Establish customer rapport, building and maintaining long term relationships
- The ability to learn about the client’s business
- Work with the Account Manager to grow revenue
- Monitors established program KPIs and ensures that the program performance meets the agreed upon client KPIs.
- Provide ongoing and outstanding support to the account team that will enhance the agency’s relationships with our day to day contacts.
- Assist Account Manager in the development of annual account plans that meet revenue growth and profit margin targets for assigned clients.
- Creates Reports, Status Reports, and Budget Control Reports in accordance with Easton Digital’s standards for quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient documentation, communication and dissemination of information regarding client activities and client administrative procedures.
- Show a spirited enthusiasm for individual, and team goals
- Liaises with internal and client team to complete deliverables and coordinate client approvals.
- Remains knowledgeable about the on-going program activities after a program has been launched.
- Create onboarding and training materials to engage new clients
- Obtain Google AdWords Certification within 90 days.
What we are looking for:
- 0-3 years of experience managing ad campaigns on AdWords
- 1-3 years digital agency experience, preferably in an account coordinator role
- Search marketing, digital media, and other digital marketing experience
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to see all the pieces and how each piece fits together to create the entire program
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work different work schedules as needed
- Ability to report on relevant data and able to relate results to client’s objectives
- A tenacious, positive person, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily manage multiple project simultaneously
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with members of various internal teams (including Operations and account teams) as well as clients and prospects
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, outgoing and performance driven-personality
- Have a genuine desire to learn. Our industry changes every day and so must our approach.
What you get:
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours. We are a small, fast growing digital agency
- Growing responsibilities and opportunity to take on new challenges
- Dedicated on-the-job training and career development
- Salary based on experience. No relocation expenses paid.
- Currently health and dental benefits are not available, but plan to make available in the future.
- Twelve Paid Time Off days plus Paid Holidays.
About Easton Digital:
Easton Digital is a full service eCommerce agency that helps Small & Medium Merchants create and grow their eCommerce Businesses. Our team of marketers, developers, and designers offer Pay per Click Marketing, Google Shopping, Amazon Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Email Marketing, Shopify and Magento services. We work with merchants in Columbus, Ohio and throughout the US. We are solely focused on creating and growing your eCommerce business.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com